Monday, August 29, 2005

Signing Off

Well folks, it's been grand.

Many of you have let me know how much you appreciated my web journal, and I just wanted to say "Thank You" for reading. I appreciated your appreciation.

My tone (and whole outlook) on my time in Asia will now shift to the more humorous side of things. Now that I'm home. Now that I'm safe. Now that Davaa has no more chances to get under my skin and tickle my sense of sanity.

I will not continue this blog at this time. The life of a college student just isn't worth reflecting on. All the repetition.

Yawning academia hiccups.

Tomorrow I leave on my "summer vacation" to Yosemite National Park for a week or so. Ah, fresh air burning in my lungs. Sweetened forms of camping. Coolers with ice. The Masses.

And a refrain echoing in my head:

No more mutton.

No comments: